A industry leading healthcare communications agency, is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their team established team in their Cheshire offices.
Priding it's success and growth on scientific creativity, the successful candidate will be expected to provide support to the client services team in order to fulfill project management, financial budgeting and administration duties, in accordance to client requirements and expectations. You will be working with a diverse range of accounts, across exciting therapies such as Respiratory, Oncology and Cardiovascular diseases and will use your enthusiasm and experience to deliver materials such as videos, publications, medical affairs, congresses and HCP's to the best of your ability.
As a Senior Account Executive you will integrate into a nurturing and professional environment where you can flourish and develop your career. In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect 33 days of annual leave, birthday leave, pension plan, private healthcare, flexible work and remote work.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Manage multiple projects from brief to completion; keeping track of deadlines, budgets and account priorities
- Demonstrate financial and project management insight to meet client needs and complete projects successfully
- Develop creative, strategic plans to meet client expectations on projects
- Build a long-lasting rapport with clients and stakeholders by liaising regularly and taking lead on meetings
- Develop business within accounts and support other development initiatives
- Relevant medical communications experience
- Organisational skills at project level
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Numeracy and IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Good communication skills
This role would be ideal for someone looking for a new challenge and additional responsibility, looking to seamlessly transition from the Account Executive into the Senior Account Executive.To be considered for this role, candidates must be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK. They must also have significant medical communications agency experience.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Naveed Ali on 01932 797998.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.