Agora Talent are partnering with an internationally renowned health and wellness brand on their search for a Finance Business Partner to take commercial ownership of one of their core product categories and contribute to the growth of the business.
The company has invested heavily in their digital platforms and have exceptionally high profit margins putting them in a strong position as they look to the future coming out of the pandemic.
This is an opportunity for a qualified finance professional to join a talented finance function whilst being a key contributor to the decision-making process by business partnering at a senior level, delivering insightful analysis and delivering on a number of strategic initiatives to drive the business forward.Responsibilities include:
- Interpreting and delivering insightful analysis to Influence key decision-making processes and promote business performance.
- Business partnering across multiple levels with stakeholders from finance and non-financial backgrounds to aid decision making and build a greater understanding of how to achieve profitable growth across the business.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Business Partners across Retail, Digital, Trading, Commercial, International with ad-hoc analysis projects and insight.
- Supporting the strategic planning process and target setting.
- Being a key contributor to the business planning process by identifying risks and opportunities, and challenging stakeholder assumptions.
- Providing analysis on industry, competitor, consumer and economic trends.
- Developing financial and operational KPIs, along with revenue and profitability analysis.
- Compiling the annual budget and forecast for the product category.
- Providing continuous performance management and budget optimisation with stakeholders.
- Preparing monthly reporting schedules for the Corporate board.
- Deputising on the weekly and monthly reporting cycle and partnering with the Management Accounting Team to ensure reporting is accurate and delivered on time.
- Evaluating capex investment plans.
- Analysing ROI by channel.
- Qualified accountant with 1- 2 years' post qualified experience in commercial finance roles.
- Ideally from a retail, consumer or trading background.
- Can articulately interpret and manipulate pure financial information into insightful analysis.
- Can deal with complex data comfortably.
- Excellent intercommunication skills and able to clearly communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Able to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment.
- Must be able to multi-task, manage several deliverables simultaneously and work independently.
- Demonstrable history of meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong excel capabilities.
- Strong systems experience (Oracle would be advantageous).
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded individual to work at a senior level and add value to the business. If you meet the above criteria and are looking for the next step up in your career, apply here.