E-Commerce ManagerWilmslowUp to £50,000 depending on experience/skills25 days holiday + staff discount
Our Wilmslow-based client - a successful fashion retailer- is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join their growing team.Responsibilities will include:
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Managing the ecommerce team
- Oversee the visual merchandising of the website
- Ensure the customer journey is optimised
- Monitor ecommerce trends
- Ensure targets and KPIs are met
- Report on website metrics and customer engagement
- Work with other managers to identify areas for improvement and future strategies
- Work with external agencies when needed
- Manage product launches/promotions/sales etc..
- A strong background in fashion retail ecommerce, with knowledge of ecommerce strategy and tactics
- Analytical skills to draw insight from data
- An enthusiastic and energetic, 'go the extra mile' work ethic
- Extensive experience of Magento platform
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- An intuitive grasp of brand and customer
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects.
- The ability to work with various team members, both internal and external
- A significant company discount
- 25 days' holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays
- Exciting team events, holiday parties and special screenings
- The opportunity to work with some well-known brands and be right at the heart of the day-to-day goings on
9:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday. Occasionally you may need to stay a little longer to account for business needs or deadlines. This will not be reasonable and not excessive.Salary:
up to £50,000 per annum depending on skills
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.