Reed Finance are delighted to be supporting one of our clients located in the Central Belt with their Management Accountant opportunity.
This is a superb role with a great organisation and ideally suited to candidates who are qualified. The role offers a lot of diversity and is chance to become part of a dynamic team. My client is looking for someone who not only offers the technical knowledge to take this role on, but you must have a strong work ethic too.
My client is ideally looking for candidates who have qualified in industry however candidates currently working in practice will also be considered. Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting in preparing the monthly management accounts
- Preparing the monthly & quarterly VAT returns
- Keeping up to date with legislation surrounding FRS102 & IFRS
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Calculating monthly accruals and prepayments
- Supporting with budget/forecasting & cash flow processes
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication
- Can adapt quickly in a fast-paced enviroment
- Analytical and can achieve deadline targets
The above is a brief snapshot of what is on offer with my client and this opportunity. For further information please contact Roddy Mackenzie - roddy.mackenzie@reed or apply via this web ad.