I am delighted to be working in partnership with an independent national regulatory authority to help them recruit for a Management Accountant on an initial 3-month contract. If the person impresses in the role then there is an opportunity for permanent employment. Although initially remote the organisation will be moving to a blended model with some time spent in the office in Glasgow.
Ideally we are looking for a qualified accountant however part-qualified/QBE will be considered if the person has an exceptionally strong skillset. The role's primary focus is on month end reporting and doing variance analysis. Initially there will be no line management responsibilities but if the position goes permanent that could be a part of your role. There is a day rate on offer equivalent to a salary of up to 42k for this position.Key responsibilities
Key outputs and deliverables
- Management Accounting
- Finance processes and service delivery
- Coaching and cross-finance team working
- Finance month end process delivered with accuracy, timeliness and completeness and a key understanding of variances and insight
- Robust financial planning, monitoring and reporting underpinned by accurate data
- Contribution to development of corporate MI and process improvements
- Financial expertise and advice to support compliance and strengthen control
- Strong working relationships within the Management Accounting team and across the finance function
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you wish to have an initial discussion about it please get in contact with Harry Young at Eden Scott on 07767 113 115.