Our client is an established specialist insurance intermediary responsible for servicing a worldwide portfolio of UK and International clients. They focus on placing complex liability and other speciality insurance and reinsurance risks with insurers in all major markets including Lloyd's of London. Due to growth an opportunity has arisen for a Account ExecutiveKey activities and responsibilities include:
- UK broker relationship management.
- Managing the flow of new submissions, chasing quotes, etc.
- Point of contact with broking teams.
- Developing new UK retail broker relationships.
- Broking business when appropriate.
- Working with the Business Development team to support regular producer engagements.
- Servicing renewals - sending out reminders, renewal proposal forms, etc.
- Identifying prospects and building a sales pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have
Personal attributes will include
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UK Private Indemnity or Management Liability broking or account management.
- Knowledge of UK PI / D&O underwriters.
- Strong insurance product knowledge.
- Undergraduate degree-level education.
- Ideally on the way to ACII qualification.
- Existing experience of relationships with underwriters
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong work ethic for a fast paced environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
In return you can expect a competitive salary and become a key member of a fast growing team