Are you an experienced Category Manager who is looking for a new opportunity?
Have you managed the product life cycle including the creative process?
If so, this could be the role for you! Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Category Manager to join their very well established and successful business based in Baldock!
- Great working hours of Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Great company culture
- Onsite parking
- Working with the category team on new product development which will include market research, pricing strategy, packaging and point of sale ideas
- Product lifecycle management; monitoring and reporting product performance
- Management of the master costing sheet, including prices, codes, descriptions and other key product information such as cubes, barcodes and HS details are constantly up to date
- Working with the designers to proof read artwork, catalogues and other literature, ensuring all data is correct
- Product Information Management - capture, accuracy and distribution of product data.
- Supply Chain liaison and interface
- Sales order and stock monitoring; management to ensure fulfilment of forecasts and monitoring of orders for fluctuations that could result in out of stocks
- Wider business launch and communication of brochure and promotional launches
- Feedback capture - sales performance data reporting and analysis for use by National Accounts, Field Sales Team manager and Product team
- Content and Digital Asset Coordination interface with Digital Marketing Manager : Web content, Social Media, blogs, Product information and images
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Line Manager
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.