About the Senior Marketing Manager Account Based Marketing Role (ABM)
My client is a fintech operating in the payments space they have a whole host of payment product options to meet all customer needs specifically in the SME and MidMarket space.
My client works with interesting companies allowing them to accept payments via acquiring and ecommerce with lots of unique features along the way allowing them to disrupt the market.
Culturally my client is a fast paced organisation and are looking for someone to join their agile thriving team. If you want to progress quickly, have high levels of responsibility and see the direct impact of your marketing work then this could be the business for you!As the Senior Marketing Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Marketing Manager are:
- Work to define and build out the ABM tech stack.
- Devise appropriate content marketing solutions to bring your ABM marketing strategy to life.
- You will be supported by agencies and copy writers, but you will have to create short form content as required.
- Conduct relevant research into target accounts and industries, understanding the appropriate tone of voice, and ensuring campaigns are appropriately personalised.
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies.
- Be responsible for defining and building out a prospect base.
- Define the target audience within the account and developing an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation, and consideration for my clients products.
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for the targeted list of accounts to deepen relationships - from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close to expansion.
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital, and marketing operations team to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications, and other assets that drive customer engagement.
- Regularly produce reports on the success of campaigns and programs across platforms
Previous experience as an ABM Marketing manager is essential. Ideally, you would come from a Financial Technology, Acquiring, or e-commerce background.
- A modern approach to marketing acquisition with the ability to simplify complex subjects.
- Strong account-based marketing experience, targeting corporate customers.
- Experience with B2B products or services, such as software, technology SAAS, payments, etc.
- Considerable experience using the platforms, products and tools that underpin ABM marketing automation.
- Most likely you will be looking to further your career within ABM, wanting greater responsibilities, and to take the next step.
- You will be able to demonstrate prior copywriting experience.
- Ability to project manage and prioritise work, delivering to a high standard even under tight deadlines.
- A logical and systematic approach
- Able to confidently work across teams.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in fintech/acquiring.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Superb communication skills, both written & verbal.