Nos Da Healthcare are currently recruiting for an recruitment professional to work as a Key Account Manager overseeing the NHS Shared Services Partnership framework across Wales.The Role
Key Account Manager
Reporting directly to the Operations Director
- Salary; £26,000 - £32,000 per annum (Salary is negotiable dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance of up to £3600 per annum
- UNRIVALLED & UNCAPPED COMMISSION SCHEME WITH NO THRESHOLD
- Additional payment for out of hours on-call service
- 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
- 28 Days Holiday Plus All Bank Holidays
- Promotion Opportunities - New Branch Locations Launching January 2022
- NVQ / Diploma Level Training
- Extremely flexible company to work for
- High Performance Rewards - Inc; Nights Out, Meals, Trips away, Holidays.
- Oversee the efficient running of the NHS framework contract and responsible for ensuring the delivery of company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for identifying and securing further contracts within NHS frameworks in various locations whilst developing and maintaining long term relationships with the established framework.
- Ensure all shift bookings and staff transfers for the NHS are scheduled, filled and billed for.
- Proactively lead recruitment for the NHS framework across all roles.
- Responsible for ensuring communication channels are maintained between all contacts within the NHS.
- Ensure compliance for all agency staff is completed and up to minimum standards of NHS guidelines.
- Delivery of all management reports ensuring accuracy of data.
- Act as the escalation point for all complaints and issues ensuring customers receive the highest levels of customer service and the company's brand is maintained at all times.
- Successfully recruit, train and oversee a team of recruitment & sales professionals to build a nationwide team supplying NHS frameworks.
- Ensure staff targets are set, managed and delivered addressing underperformance as required.
- Undertake all people management activities for your staffing team
- Any other reasonable activities required in the delivery of the role.
- A minimum of 3 years Recruitment experience (Ideally healthcare but will accept others)
- Full Driving License
- Willing to travel to other locations where required to work
- Exceptional Phone manner
- Understanding of healthcare compliance
- Business to Business marketing calls experience ESSENTIAL
- An individual who is looking to progress in their career and grow with our organisation
- Efficient & Organised
Nos Da Healthcare Ltd was founded in 2008 by Tristan Rich. His vision was simple, to provide an innovative approach to the recruitment of Healthcare staff across Wales at a cost effective price and become a trusted & reliable recruitment agency that healthcare organisations can count upon for support 24/7.
Drawing on from his experience of opening new offices with a multi national care company, he was driven to believe that there was a niche in the industry for a fresh healthcare agency, family owned business with an open door policy to all staff & clients.
That belief came true and Nos Da Healthcare have gone from strength to strength, building the client base to work nationally with major healthcare organisations, NHS, private organisations and becoming the #1 agency of choice for a number of clients.
If you feel you are the right candidate to join the family and be part of the success then please apply now!
Nos Da Healthcare values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.