Techniche Global are working with a leading Marketing Agency to appoint a Senior Account Executive. This role will be working from home, the office is located in Newbury.
A Senior Account Executive's role is to ensure the smooth running of campaigns, from communicating the relevant day to day information to your AM/SAM/AD to keeping up to date with administration tasks which will help keep projects well-managed.
You will be required to write status reports to keep clients and the team updated throughout projects. Timely communication is imperative in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
You will be working with key clients and you will be a confident communicator with the ability to create, forge and maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers as well as the team.
You need to be highly motivated, organised, passionate, demonstrate diplomacy, objectivity and sensitivity, have a strong attention to detail and be able to work under pressure whilst tackling demanding tasks. To be confident and passionate when presenting.
Apart from the obvious client expectations, sometimes it is the small things that mean the most, this is an opportunity for you to go above and beyond, keeping up-to-date with competitors, being informed, reading relevant articles and sharing this information with your AM/SAM/AD / clients.
As a Senior Account Executive, you must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment whilst retaining a focus on high quality output so that you can work to deadlines.
- Upwardly manage - take more responsibility for running your projects but manage upwards to your AM/SAM/AD so they are aware of everything going through.
- Manage all admin on your accounts - filing, saving work on the Gdrive, keeping reports up to date, opening jobs on Synergist, quoting efficiently, ensuring a PO is received before work commences.
- Take responsibility for briefing in projects / amends to studio or digital, double checking all work is correct and then sending it back to the client in a timely fashion, keeping your AM/SAM/AD in the loop.
- Manage suppliers, collate quotes and ensure all correct and relevant information is shared in a timely manner to ensure a smooth output.
- Aim to have a very clear understanding of the day-to-day processes of the agency and build close relationships within all departments.
- Be willing to go above and beyond and support your team to ensure the best possible output.
- Prepare for all meetings; setting up the room, organising refreshments, printing handouts, checking technology and the presentation work, ensuring any work / status reports etc. are prepared and printed in good time etc.
- Always take notes in the meeting and send a contact report to the client, ideally within 24 hours of the meeting taking place.
- Be knowledgeable about clients' competitors and any relevant industry news, circulating to the internal agency team. Share it with the client or drop it into conversation (where relevant).
Previous Marketing Agency experience is a must for this role.
If you have the necessary skills, APPLY NOW!