My client is looking for a Commercial Analyst to be responsible for reporting, analysis and insight across our divisions and support the sales and accounts department in providing commercial analysis at an account and product level.Client Details
My client is a market-leading brand operating in Lancashire but a presence globally. They're an FMCG firm who pride themselves on giving high quality service to all their customer and employees.Description
- Management Accounts by P&L Regional Management Responsibility areas. (Budgets, actuals, prior year, and variances)
- Develop Forecasting Process.
- Monthly Board Pack Collation. (Produce monthly Sales and Gross Margin analytical reports from report manager (BI) into excel via pivot tables)
- Annual Operating plan.
- Day to day Analytical support to Senior Management.
- You will be a super user in Excel/Access and able to cope with using multiple systems. Experience of managing large data set and using pivot tables is essential.
- Numerate and analytical thinker.
- Takes proactive action when the situation calls for it.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions and analysis/insight to non-technical people.
- ACCA/CIMA PQ
The successful candidate will receive the chance to grow and develop with a market leading business as well as a salary circa £40k and excellent company benefits.