My client, based in Wallingford, is looking for a Management Accountant with solid experience in VAT to work with them on a 3 months FTC, there is a strong possibility of this contract being extended for a further 3 months.Client Details
Not for Profit organisationDescription
- Reconcile AP transactions to quarterly HMRC VAT submissions, review and analyse reverse charges.
- Liaise with auditors on VAT matters.
- Managing Accounts Payable team through deputising for the Finance Process Support Team Manager.
- Support Tax Manager, review and authorise AP EC and International Workday transactions.
- Chair daily Teams call with Accounts Payable team, providing support and advice AP accounting matters.
- Review and authorise weekly settlement runs in accordance with appropriate SOPs up to the Cash Manager approval level.
- Hands on processing of AP transactions, working closely with Procurement team and internal
- Supporting Accounts Receivable team, reviewing of aged debtors
- AAT qualified and ideally working toward ACCA or CIMA
- Previous experience working in a Management Accounts role with VAT
- Able to start immediately
- Ideally a driver with own transport due to the location of the offices
Competitive salary paying up to £33k (pro rata)