Events Senior Delegate Manager
Due to significant growth, our client, a successful events company with prestigious clients are now seeking a Senior Delegate Manager to join their expanding team and work across a broad range of events.
The main focus of the role will be to lead on attendee management on the agency's most complex events and to support the Project Leads with day to day communications for a range of live and virtual events, both in pre-production, on-site and post-production.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the below experience:
A minimum of 5-7 years delegate management experience,
Experience of registration systems (EventsForce, CrowdComms preferred)Project management
Reconciliation and post event
- Interpretation of the clients' briefs and specification of appropriate solutions / systems
- Act as the first point of contact for client queries
- Manage day to day project activities
- Preparation and ownership of delegate management budgets
- Act as Delegate Management Lead, often managing a small team of 2 -3 other Delegate Managers, on a project by project basis, ensuring roles and responsibilities are clear and understood to ensure flawless project delivery
- Oversee accommodation room blocks, including managing attrition
- Create logical transfer manifests
- Manage and prioritise responses of event mailbox amongst the team on a daily basis
- Collating data in Excel spreadsheets
- Produce, review, monitor and action all event related documentation, ensuring that appropriate records are maintained correctly
- Drafting, proofing and editing of mailing elements and communications including invitations and joining instructions
- Briefing and leadership of the onsite Delegate Management team, ensuring the delivery of the event is seamless and exceeds the client's expectations.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects, stakeholders and deadlines in a calm and composed manner.
- Be able to multitask and prioritise to manage all client and internal expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate effectively with key suppliers
- Ability to work onsite v's office/home 50% of the time.
- Mentor and develop more junior members of the team.
- Assist with post event attendance analysis and industry specific reporting
- Participate in post-event debriefs (both internal and client) employing a critical eye and ensuring continuous improvement in all areas and sharing best practice across all involved
- Manage the post event administrative process
- To ensure an excellent level of customer service and to anticipate client requirements
- To monitor the quality of all client deliverables
- To uphold good production values on site
- To be a good ambassador for for the agency
- Stay abreast of developing event technologies, confidently making recommendations for innovative new technologies that could be adopted
- Confidently participate in pitches for new business should the need arise.
- Positive, patient, highly organised
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Thorough checking processes and fanatical attention to detail
- An ability and willingness to travel
- An overarching client service ethic
- Be available for work outside of normal business hours when required
- Be prepared, if the Live department have the requirement and you have the capacity, to assist in broader logistics management. Wider logistics knowledge would be advantageous
Combination of working from home and from their offices in Northamptonshire and London.
To find out more or to apply contact Zoe or Nicole at Brellis Recruitment today