This role, Junior Management Accountant (immediate start), is a competitive role designed for a candidate with 1-2 years experience of management accounts who is eager to learn and progress.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client are a property company in the City of London with offices around Europe and in the US. The company are steadily growing and looking to add another junior team member on a temporary to permanent basis with the view for progression.
The key responsibilities in this role, Junior Management Accountant (immediate start), will include:
- Producing management accounts packages including commentary
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the production of the P&L
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with budgets and forecasting
- VAT returns
- Accounts Payable duties including processing of invoices and bank/supplier reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations and expenses
- Immediate start
- Based in the City of London
- Accountancy based and Financial Services backed
The successful candidate for this role, Junior Management Accountant (immediate start), will:
- have 1-2 years experience of Management Accounts and in Finance
- have excellent numerical and Excel skills
- be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
- Progressive role
- Competitive salary
- Working a diverse Finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager