A great permanent opportunity for a full time Commercial Accountant role. Office based and looking to pay up to £40,000. The role is a mixture of management accountants and analysis.Client Details
Working for a well established, growing and forward thinking organisation. based in a friendly and supportive team.Description
- Management Accounting
- Produce and maintain monthly management accounts including full financial statements, supporting schedules, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Manage the month end submissions of accruals, prepayments, depreciation, and any other for quick month end close.
- Financial Accounting
- Supporting the statutory reporting and submissions as required by each jurisdiction
- Adherence and promotion of financial controls and compliance
- Commercial Reporting & Analysis
- Monthly and ad hoc data preparation reporting across the business including but not limited to revenue, costs, performance, and trend analysis.
- Assist in the forecasting of the business utilising robust and detailed financial models using spreadsheets
- Liaising with all disciplines across the business and supporting the reporting needs of each to ensure informed decision making and management.
- Systems and Automation
- Utilising the work in the above areas to support the businesses aim of increasing automation and improving systems in order to support the significant growth plans
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be almost qualified, studying or qualified by experience - Essential
- Have working in the technology sector - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have experience with SaaS (software as a service) - Desirable
- be confident using MS Excel - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £40,000 per annum