* Immediate start *
* Possibility of becoming permanent *
My client has an urgent need for an experienced Management Accountant to fill a crucial job at their busy site in Warwick.
Employing over 850 people across the group, this engineering company supplies some of the world's leading automotive brands and has offices in Europe, America and China, as well as the UK.
Continued growth means there is an opening for a senior Management Accountant, reporting into the Finance Director.What will it entail?
What skills and experience do you need?
- All elements of transactional finance including sales invoicing, purchase invoicing, bank reconciliations and processing, payroll accounting with the help of outsourced agency, UK and German VAT returns, expenses and credit card processing, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Supporting the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Part - qualified or qualified accountant
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
- Personable nature and comfortable interacting with other non Finance areas of the business.
- Investigatory nature which will enable them to solve and diagnose problems
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with ability to meet deadlines and can produce reports to the required standard
- Can work with limited supervision.
If you fit the criteria, please apply on-line immediately. Interviews will be held next week.