Our client is a leading Fintech business looking to grow their financial crime prevention team with the addition of a number of AML Investigators. This is an exciting opportunity to develop you career in financial crime prevention with a fast paced and customer focussed business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Making decisions about the action to take on customer accounts or sign ups across a variety of real-time queues, including transaction monitoring, sanctions screening, and enhanced due diligence reviews.
• Conducting second-stage reviews of transaction monitoring tasks, and collecting additional information about account activity.
• Writing and reviewing suspicious activity reports.
• Engaging with other banks and financial institutions about reports of fraudulent behaviour.
• Supporting more junior investigators through coaching and knowledge-sharing
Technical Skills (required):
• Experience working in operational financial crime teams focused on retail or business banking.
• Good understanding of current anti-money laundering trends and typologies.
• Experience using anti-money laundering tools to identify and document suspicious activity, writing or reviewing suspicious activity reports, completing second-stage reviews and completing transaction monitoring tasks
• Experience of closing and defunding customer accounts
• Experience providing information to law enforcement to assist with ongoing investigations
• You are comfortable independently making judgement-based decisions with significant potential impact on the bank and customers.
PLEASE NOTE - THE ROLES WILL REQUIRE SHIFT WORKING AND WEEKEND WORK
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.