The Group Finance Manager role is a key senior member of the growing UK team which is forecasted to continue developing its portfolio. You will be responsible for leading a small finance team of 6, we're keen to speak to candidates with backgrounds in asset management, real estate/property or private equity.
- Involved in the preparation of the group financial reporting including monthly consolidated management accounts, monthly executive summary for senior management, financials for quarterly board report
- Manage the audit relationship to ensure the firm's financial records are accurate and up to date
- Take charge of the accounts of all entities within the Group including partnerships
- Responsible for updating monthly forecast projections
- Take responsibility for preparing the monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting to shareholders
- Manage the coordination of the year-end group audit process including the interaction between auditors, corporate accounting and external accountants.
- Ensure accurate preparation of all entity annual accounts and meeting the local filing requirements.
- Preparation of annual budget for submission to board for approval
- Tax and VAT compliance
Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF formatPlease Note:
due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.