Construction organisation based in CramlingtonThe Role
- Produce detailed and consolidated monthly management accounts to the gross profit level.
- Build relationships with all senior management throughout the UK to promote how financial information is a key indicator on running a contracts
- Inputting monthly actual sales and costs into the Business Plan model.
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist the Financial Controller where necessary
- Running any reports as required by the board from the accounting systems
- Run the accounts function for a small logistics and distribution company.
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant. Those qualified by experience may be considered.
- Experience of preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements.
- Ability to undertake financial administration and internal audits.
- Ability to control and forecast income and expenditure.
- Strong Excel skills