Are you AAT qualified and looking for the next step in your finance career?
If so, I might have the perfect opportunity for you. I am currently supporting a Manufacturing business in Evesham to recruit for a Senior Finance Assistant, this is a permanent full-time role paying up to £28,000 depending on experience.
This role requires someone that has a wealth of transactional and month end accounting experience with an AAT qualification.
The main responsibilities are:
• Bank account reconciliations.
• Processes customer credit card refunds.
• Prepare inter-company account reconciliations.
• Undertakes journal postings.
• Matching supplier expenses
• Maintain general ledgers, generation of month end reports and closing of ledgers.
• Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• Prepare European division monthly sales analysis.
• Prepares and submit monthly UK Customs Sales listings, Intrastat data and quarterly VAT returns.
• Assist in preparing and processing of annual financial plans
• Ensures all financial reporting deadlines are met (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
If you are AAT qualified with experience working in a similar role and have a working knowledge of US GAAP and European IFRS and SOX compliance, then please apply and I will be in touch with further details.