Treasury Operations Executive
Sightsavers are looking to recruit an experienced Treasury Operations Executive
to join the Treasury operations team.Salary: c£28,728, depending upon experienceContract: Permanent - Full time (35 hour week)Location: Remote (UK) with occasional attendance at our offices in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
The Treasury Operations Executive will be responsible for key operational processes within the Treasury function, to include processing, accounting and reconciliation for all bank transactions in line with month end requirements. Manage and support the Supplier Management function to include processing of Service Desk tickets, set-up of approved new suppliers and partners and reconciling invoices to purchase orders in readiness for payment. Provide support for the annual external audit. About the role
Key duties will include:
- Preparation and processing of bank entries using the Kyriba TMS
- Preparing manual uploads of transactions for non-integrated bank accounts
- Investigating and correcting unreconciled entries
- Completion of month end reconciliations
- Reviewing and actioning Supplier Management service desk tickets
- Supplier sanction screening
- Reviewing, registering and matching invoices for UK and Overseas suppliers, applying Withholding Tax and Reverse Charge VAT
- Monthly collation, accounting, and coding of credit card entries
- Support the management of employee credit card set up
- Perform and approve expenses and credit card post-match
- Implementation of best practice and improvements
- Reducing inefficiencies during payment processing and reducing risk of fraudulent activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Part qualified accountant qualifications or equivalent experience, possibly working towards a treasury management qualification.
- Substantial work experience in finance and accounting areas
- Experience of the supplier onboarding process through to final payment
- INGO/ charity experience would be desirable but is not essential
To succeed in the role, you will also possess:
Role location and working hours:
- a high level of IT skills especially in accounting systems - SUN, Treasury Management Systems - KYRIBA and Excel
- strong organisational skills with an appreciation of meeting deadlines
- a willingness to develop in depth finance systems skills and knowledge.
- a logical approach to problem solving and process redesign.
- attention to detail to ensure integrity of data within systems
- the ability to support other members of staff through issue resolution, training and support
- the ability to engage with senior stakeholders as necessary
We anticipate requiring the successful candidate to attend our offices in Haywards Heath approximately once per month for meetings and team collaboration. Whilst we are keen to be as flexible as possible, due to the nature of the charity being a global organisation, we need to provide cover from between 9:30am to 6:00pm. As a result, this role might not suit someone with regular non-work commitments in the mornings or afternoons.Next steps:
To apply for this role, please read the full job description complete an application via our recruitment portal. We are particularly interested in learning of your motivations for applying. We anticipate that remote interviews will take place in early July 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Sightsavers is a Disability Confident Leader and qualified people living with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply.Closing date: 27 June 2021