Job Title: Trust Services Partner (Account Manager/Recruitment Partner )Location: Royal Berkshire HospitalSalary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum (DOE)Hours: 37.5 per weekDo you exceptional Operations Relationship Skills? Are you keen to work for a growing organisation with a fantastic culture and can offer career progression?If 'Yes' this is the perfect role for you!
This critical role for the local NHS Trust provides on-site customer support for the Trust ward managers and NHSP bank workers (flexible workers) ensuring all contact with NHSP is quick, simple and helpful. Both the ward manager and worker will look to the on-site Trust Services Team (TST) for support and will expect expert advice and guidance for prompt query resolution for any enquiry that the NHSP National Service Centre are unable to help with.
The aim of the on-site team is to facilitate filling bank shifts whilst ensuring the workers requirements are also met or exceeded. Key to success in this role is to establish strong working relationships with both the ward manager and flexible worker communities, prioritising pro-active tasks to pre-empt process or service issues with the end goal of delighting our customers; our aim is to be a "customer obsessed" organisation.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong organisational knowledge of both NHSP and the local NHS Trust including contractual obligations and agreed performance metrics
- Identify, establish and build relationships with key NHSP centre colleagues that are responsible for the remote delivery of service to your customers
- Deliver and promote the high standards of NHSP to existing and potential flexible workers, acting as an NSHP ambassador
Connect, foster trust and establish ongoing relationships with key ward managers
- Attend daily staffing meetings, bed meetings, staffing huddles with the ward managers and respond accordingly to both urgent and longer-term staffing needs
About The Candidate
- On-site account/customer management
- Demonstrable experience of following and adhering to processes and procedures
- Complaint handling and conflict management
- Identifying service improvements and working collaboratively with stakeholders to implement
- Customer service/retail in an environment where delighting the customer is the core focus
- Ability to deal with high volume internal and external customer enquiries and conflicting priorities
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service. Our vision is to have a 'One NHSP' team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days' annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.