Morgan McKinley is partnering with an award-winning CRM consultancy that supports clients across Retail, Travel, eCommerce, and Finance/FinTech. They work to pioneer new digital and mobile marketing strategies for their clients and work in both strategic and technical terms. As a CRM Consultant, you will be acting in both technical and strategic capacities as a main point of contact for the client at all stages of the project - from the proposal generation through to overseeing the execution and delivery.The role:
It's the perfect opportunity for a client focused Account Manager who gets a real buzz out of nurturing relationships and who has a basic understanding of data marketing. You will work on a range of global retail accounts that will mean no two days are the same.
You'll work with an awesome team, on one of the agencies' best global accounts.
The role would suit someone coming from a technical background, or consultancy background in a market such as software engineering, design or data science and now looking to move into a mobile marketing environment.The company
This well-known and successful data marketing consultancy, part of a global group who help organisations derive insight from their data through a multi-channel approach. They have a range of clients and are now going through a period of rapid growth.What will you be doing?
What you'll get in return.
- Manage the day to day relationship of your customer base.
- Responsible for improving retention by identifying common areas of risk and working with all teams in the business to minimise these.
- Plan and implement CRM strategies
- Setting up or reviewing campaign mechanics across a range of CRM platforms
- Implementing and testing push notifications, in-app messaging, inbox messages, browser push and email
- Conducting industry benchmarks and competitor analysis
- Pulling data extracts from CRM platforms, analysing, correlating and refreshing reports
- Advising clients on the technical specification required to support CRM campaigns & journeys
- Assisting with testing of CRM implementations & messaging within client apps
- Liaising with client and CRM provider's technical teams
- Writing creative briefs, liaising with creative teams (coordinators, designers, copywriters, translators)
- Writing or reviewing copy
- Excellent career prospects
- A competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Regular incentive bonuses
- The opportunity to work with a huge brand on high profile retail data campaigns.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.