Are you seeking a new Payroll opportunity?
Reed Accountancy are currently partnered with a returning client, supporting with the recruitment for a 12 month contract to cover a maternity leave.
Working 37.5 hours per week within the central Reading office, you will be part of a friendly and supportive team working on a high volume payroll, both weekly and monthly. The ideal candidate will have a proactive attitude and a minimum of 1 year working within an in-house payroll environment.
Duties will include:
• Preparation and verification of high volume payrolls, keeping to set deadlines and procedures.
• Contributing towards the delivery of accurate payroll output and assisting with detailed payroll checking procedures to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
• Learning and applying HMRC legislation on calculating and entering Company & Statutory payments.
• Administration of new starters and leavers including processing starter declarations and P45 forms.
• Processing Attachment of Earnings orders.
• Calculating and administering holiday pay entitlement.
• Administering pension deductions and assisting with pension correspondence and queries.
• Calculating manual payments and repayments where required by applying tax rules.
• Assisting in the production of payslips and other documents on a four-weekly basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that can offer you the chance to develop your payroll knowledge over the duration of the contract.
Due to the central location of the office the business doesn't offer onsite parking, however are close to local public transport links and car parks. The company also offers fantastic benefits, such as flexi start and finish times as well as a generous holiday package and early finishes on Fridays!
If this role sounds of interest please do apply today or get in contact for more information.