Very friendly, busy, company in East Bristol have an opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Benefits include 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, private health insurance, company pension etc.
The role of Accounts Administrator is a full-time role working Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week 08.00 am - 4.30 pm
The role is office based with social distance measures in place. There may also be the opportunity to work from home potentially once or twice a week moving forward. Initially you will be office based to complete training etc.
Ideally, we are seeking a candidate who can start fairly immediately in the role.
Parking is available in the area.
The salary on offer for the role will be £23,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
The role will involve providing accounting administrative support to the business, supporting the accounts manager and finance team in delivering an efficient, high quality accounting administration service.
Key duties will include:
- Processing purchase invoices, processing sub-contractor payment certificates, CIS processing, status checking and completion of monthly CIS return to HMRC
- Process supplier and sub-contractor payment runs
- Process and payment of employee expenses
- Process and reconcile company credit card transactions
- Raise sales invoices, process and allocate sales bank receipts
- Process bank transactions daily
- Prepare bank reconciliations, prepare supplier statement reconciliations
- Customer / supplier calls and resolving queries
- Setting up new customers and suppliers
- Management of petty cash, implement process and system changes
- Provide a professional, friendly service to all customers and suppliers
The Ideal Person
Experience working in a similar accounts admin role. Experience working with Sage 50, Eque2 Construct. Working knowledge of CIS and retentions (preferred). You will need to have well developed numeracy and literacy skills, IT literacy, confident in use of MS Office Applications and Company financial software. If you have a desire to study your AAT that would be advantageous.
You will need to be a confident, friendly individual, with enthusiasm, a can-do approach as well as ability to remain calm.
You will also need to have a willingness to participate in work social activities.
Please click on apply.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.