- Do you have the passion and desire to produce accurate and timely figures?
- Are you wanting to explore different client bases and provide great bookkeeping?
- Do you want to work for an expanding, successful business in Nottingham?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our incredible client in Nottingham, they are an Accountancy firm with both corporate and personal business clients.
Due to their success they are now looking to recruit an Accountant for this varied role to join a fantastic team environment.Role & Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Provide a variety of accounting services including:
o the preparation of statutory accounts
o management accounts
o corporation tax returns
o VAT Returns
About You as the Accountant:
- Responsible for the training and development of junior staff
- Level 4 AAT Qualified or QBE
- Sound knowledge of VAT & Cloud accounting packages, ideally QuickBooks, Xero & Sage
- At least 5 years' experience in a professional office environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Core hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.15pm and flexible working is on offer
- Training and development provided
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.