*Client Services Manager - London - Up to £27,000 depending on experience*
Our onsite team currently have an opportunity for a Client Services Manager. Start your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As our Client Services Manager you will:
* Manage a high profile front of house service provision
* Manage and lead a team of 5 Client Services Advisors
* Lead a dual site medium size team within a corporate site.
To succeed as a Client Services Manager, you will need:
* Two to three years of leadership / management experience
* Experience of report writing through Microsoft excel
* Experience of working in customer facing roles
* Degree desirable but not essential
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Key information about the role.*
*Salary - *Up to £27,000 depending on experience
*Location - *London
*Hours* - Full-time, 40 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post."