FinTech are working with one of our Oil & Gas clients to assist them in their recruitment of a Management Accountant
This is an all-encompassing Management Accountant role responsible for managing the accounts payable function whilst supporting the Group Financial Controller and CFO with month-end reporting with the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Ensuring the AP team is working in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor the AP output and assist with any escalated issues
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Providence guidance on costs
- Work closely with all departments to gain a better commercial awareness of the business
In order to be considered candidates must have experience of working within a similar role. Having management experience is beneficial along with having a high level of competence with financial and ERP systems. This role would suit either a fully qualified, part-qualified or QBE candidate.