Exciting opportunity to join an international services company, a leader in their field, as the Group Management Accountant. Candidates will be professionally qualified with ideally some experience working in industry.Overview job description
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working in Group Finance reporting to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for group management and statutory reporting.
Applicants to this role require
- Assisting and reviewing the preparation and submission of:
- Group monthly management accounts.
- Monthly management accounts, supporting balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Flash reporting.
- Cashflow forecasts.
- Annual and quarterly statutory reporting.
- Assisting in continued development of Management Accountants.
- Reviewing process controls and assist system and process improvements.
- Professional accountancy qualification.
- Industry experience.