- Digital PR Manager / Account Manager for a growing marketing agency.
- Excellent salary, bonus, and other great benefits.
- Flexible working is on offer, a mix of home and office.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital PR Manager / Account Manager, Digital PR Executive, or Content/ Copywriter who's looking for an exciting new challenge. You will work alongside an experienced Digital PR Manager and work across an exciting range of clients. The Digital PR Manager will have both a creative and strategic role where you'll get stuck in with a wide variety of projects. There is lots of room for progression here.What you'll be doing
The successful Digital PR Manager / Account Manager will:
What experience you'll need to apply
- Plan and write compelling content and press releases for a range of organisations - mostly B2C but some B2B as well.
- Deliver a mixture of PR, outreach, content, and digital marketing campaigns for clients.
- Many of the clients you will work with are in the professional services industry, however, their audiences are very broad so you will write content to be published across a wide range of consumer-facing websites.
- Work with clients to understand their world, the opportunities available in their markets, and to think creatively about the angles they can leverage to drive engagement with their audiences.
What you'll get in return for your experience
- Proven track record in Digital PR, Content, or Copywriting for the web.
- Experience in PR or Content for the professional services, law, or legal sectors would be an added bonus but isn't essential.
- Agency experience is preferred but isn't essential either.
- You'll be proactive and passionate about the sector that you work in - you won't need micro-management and you'll share in the agency's ambitions to grow their client base and continue to deliver the very best work for their clients.
- A competitive salary in the region of £23k-£28k depending on experience.
- Flexible working for those that wish to spend less time in the office - you can be based full-time in their office if you prefer, it's up to you.
- Good pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you have Digital PR / PR / Account Manager experience and like the sound of this role, then please get in touch right away!