Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Focus Group Recruitment have the pleasure with working alongside this Industry Leading Marketing Agency. As an agency, my client prides themselves on delivering innovative, measurable Digital Marketing Campaigns with tangible results that both their clients and team can be proud of.
You will be able to confidently manage client accounts and run digital marketing campaigns which drive great results for our clients. You will ideally have a proven track record in adopting the latest technologies and marketing techniques to ensure that campaigns run smoothly and effectively.
- Digital marketing campaign management
- Executing PPC Campaigns
- Creating digital marketing strategies
- Google AdWords
- SEO techniques
- Google Analytics
- Landing page optimisation
- Delivering successful client meetings
- Great verbal & written communication
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Ability to understand & translate client requirements
- Problem solving skills
Day to day Tasks
- Management of Digital Marketing Projects
- Email Campaigns
- Conversion Optimisation
- Google Analytics Data Dive and Analysis
- Management of A/B Testing / ongoing optimisation
- Management / completion of client tasks
- Client meetings and/or calls
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years managing digital activities and should have a track record of managing successful campaigns from strategy to results. They would love someone to join their team who understands how to build marketing campaigns from the ground up, implementing them across various platforms, managing their delivery, measuring success and reporting this back to the client.
The office is based in Rugby, Warwickshire and commutable from surrounding areas of Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and more. The role is home based predominantly but visits to the office twice a week is necessary.
Salary: £25k - £30k DOE plus great benefits