A leading Global Investment Bank is seeking an M&A Lawyer to join an established team:
Providing legal support assistance to the M&A Advisory and sector-focused business and Corporate Broking business, within the Investment Bank.
Advising a wide range of clients on an extensive variety of strategic transactions, across diverse industries, asset classes and geographies, as part of the dedicated M&A business.
• Assisting business teams at pitch or similarly early stages of potential M&A projects
• Supporting colleagues in the Compliance Department to identify and manage potential conflicts and reputational risks associated with M&A and other transactions
• Drafting, reviewing and advising on pre-transactional documents e.g. pitch documents, RFPs, exclusivity arrangements, confidentiality agreements, engagement letters
• Advising the front office business teams on all aspects of UK public M&A, including The City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
• Providing advice on public M&A within Europe Middle East (EME) which extends to assessing cross-border licensing issues
• Drafting all fairness opinion letters, Legal are a nominated representative on the EME Fairness Opinion Committee and Valuation Committee
• Providing private M&A execution support
In-house or Private Practice Lawyer
M&A experience Public or Private side
2-4 years PQE