Based in Plymouth, the main purpose of the Premises Manager - Night Shift role is to provide operational management of the night shift for the estate including all planned and reactive maintenance tasks together with Statutory compliance obligations.
Management of the Security and Cleaning night teams to ensure all security and cleaning KPI's and services meet the demands of the contract and estate criteria
My client started in 2001 and set out to bring a fresh, dynamic approach to facilities management based on quality and results delivered by a flexible, highly-motivated team of individuals that each had a personal stake in the business, oh yes - and to have some fun along the way.
The successful Premises Manager - Night Shift will;
. Ensure that all processes and procedures appertaining to Security best practice and general Cleaning practices are always adhered to, in line with company directives and client needs. Whilst adhering to Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and SIA compliance standards and client expectations.
Manage and monitor activities of all employees on site, making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, IFM policies and procedures, providing coaching, corrective training when required.
· Always maintain a professional and high-quality service-oriented environment.
· Act as the manager on duty for the estate dealing with any complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise
· Manage the estate night shift, ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate both security and cleaning team's activities effectively.
· Brief the night team on all upcoming activities and expectations for the shift ahead.
The successful Premises Manager - Night Shift will possess a range of the following;
. A strong experience of working within both a security and cleaning environment, along with significant experience in the field of operations management (premises management, Health & Safety work, etc.
. Experience in working within the IFM environment desirable.
· Ability to articulate thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication.
· Outstanding leadership skills; inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change; willing and able to be a "doer" and "influencer"
· Competent security and housekeeping industry knowledge
4 on 4 off night shifts - 12 hours
Basic salary of up to £28,400