Finance Assistant| Wirral | £18,000
This is an opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a busy organisation on temporary basis in Wirral for a minimum of 6 months.
This role will include the following duties:
* Responding to client queries, preparing invoices, statements and
* Allocating of daily cash receipts into the client bank accounts
* Taking credit and debit card payments via telephone
* Undertaking monthly bank reconciliations as requested by Financial Manager.
* Any other duties as reasonably required.
The ideal candidates for this positions will have/be:
* Ability to navigate across the online banking systems that are available, process
payments when needed and supply accurate data to members within the business.
* Demonstrate ability to understand and navigate bespoke systems that are tailored to
needs of company in order to carry out requirements of role.
* Excellent understanding of all Microsoft formats, excel particularly due to the demand
and requirements needed for day to day processes.
* Previous experience working in accounts
* Great communication skills
* Have no more than 1 weeks notice
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age