Bright Selection has a new opportunity in with a wonderful provider seeking a Clinical Deputy Manager for one of their Good rated nursing homes in Oxfordshire.
The home is around 60 beds and is part of an established care home operator with a number of homes across the Midlands and South of England.
Reporting into the Home Manager you will support across all areas of the day to day running of the home, whilst also adopting a hands on approach, leading the teams and quality of care.
- Active NMC Registration (PIN Number)
- Previous clinical leadership experience, ideally within a nursing home environment
- Sound knowledge of NMC code of Conduct and standards and the revalidation process
- Sound knowledge of CQC Standards
- To ensure that residents are correctly assessed, and that care provided is of a high standard
- To oversee to medication provision to residents in the home and ensure the correct medication supplied and administered as prescribed
- Oversea and ensure record keeping within the home meets all standards and guidance.
- To assist the Registered Manager with the recruitment, appointment and deployment of all staff
- To carry out regular audits, ensuring action plans are developed to address any areas that require improvement and actions are completed and signed off.
- To oversee and carry out the effective induction, supervision and assessment of staff and to ensure staff training needs are identified and met
- Responsible for staff rotas, ensuring the correct allocation of staff according to skills and competencies to meet the needs of the home and residents. To manage issues regarding the Rota where required.
- £20/hr on a 42hrs a week contract, equating to £43,680pa
- The role is a mix of hands-on nursing with 12hrs supernumerary management time each week.
- Some weekend working required
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.