Deputy Nursery Manager required at a local Nursery Chain in the Birmingham area
Reed Education are currently working with a nursery in Tile Hill in Coventry who are currently seeking a Deputy Nursery Manager to support the manager and oversee daily operations for a permanent position starting as soon as possible.
***22,000-32,000 per annum***
***Deputy Nursery Manager***
***Coventry, West Midlands***
This permanent Deputy Nursery Manager position will see you supporting the Nursery Manager with managerial responsibilities from the overseeing of daily operations to the strategic implementation of policies that ensures consistently high standards.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Responsible for supporting the planning and delivering effective management of the nursery daily, in accordance with the company policy, relevant legislation and LA and OFSTED requirements.
• You will ensure the provision is a safe, secure and stimulated environment with resources to fulfil individuals educational and developmental needs.
• In conjunction with OFSTED requirements, you will ensure quality and safety standards are established, coo-ordinated and maintained within the nursery.
• You will also be given responsibility for the employment and management of childcare and members of staff within the nursery.
The nursery is based within Tile Hill, Coventry and offer a holistic approach to learning. They continually strive to provide an environment where children are nurtured to develop their independence, investigate their personal interests and develop their social abilities.
The ideal candidate will;
• Have current experience as a Deputy Manager or an experienced Room Leader looking to take the next step in their career
• A Relevant Early Years Qualification and proven experience
• A distinct dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
If this role is of interest, then give Chris a call on .