Precedo Healthcare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants in Tibshelf, Alfreton, Ripley and the surrounding areas to work on an agency basis in Nursing and Residential Care Homes. You will be caring for the elderly and experience of caring for Dementia patients will be an advantage.
All we ask is that you have at least six months experience of working in care, in the past three years and have a commitment to providing compassionate, person centred care to vulnerable people.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be completing tasks on a daily basis, this includes;
- As a Healthcare Assistant you will be completing tasks on a daily basis, this includes; Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Helping the service users to move around
- Creating and leading activities
- Making beds
- Talking to service users and making them comfortable
- Monitoring service users conditions by taking temperatures pulse respirations and weight
Benefits of working with Precedo Healthcare;
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- Excellent pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Block bookings
- Free uniform and training
- 24/7 Support
- Fully Flexible Shifts To Suit You