Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where they believe hard work, gets reward?
We have been trading for 6 years, working for some pretty impressive brands such as; McDonalds, the Hilton Hotel Group and Wasps Rugby (as well as plenty of diverse small to medium sized clients). As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality and attention to detail is key. This is NOT a 9-5 job, this is not even a job. It's a chance to work and learn from one of the most respected marketing strategists.
As a Senior Digital Content Executive you'll need to:
- Manage client social media channels, create content, analyse performance and make creative recommendations at management meetings
- Have experience to assist the Client Services Director with bigger projects (both digital, print and strategic)
- Write and proof-read marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Have a passion for social media enhancing audience engagement and SEO
- Offer creative and constructive contributions with a confidence to challenge
- Be responsible for a portfolio of clients and develop those relationships to increase account revenue and also add maximum value to the client's business
- Roll out the SEO strategies and manage them on a day-to-day basis
- Manage large Google Ads budgets affectively
- Understand analytics and beable to react accordingly to ensure the best performance of your accounts
- An excellent understanding and passion for marketing communications/digital industry
- Minimum 5 years experience
- An understanding of, and ability to contribute to marketing and business strategy for clients
- Knowledge of website platforms, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
- Experience with email marketing providers, such as MailChimp
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a passion for professional personal development
- You can follow guides, processes and instructions
- Sense of humour, and accountable
- Have perfect written English and grammar
- Experience of photoshop would be an advantage but not crucial
As part of our small, but perfectly formed team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality and results are key. You must be confident, happy to work alone, but also work well as part of a team. We are happy to consider home-based candidates although you will be required to be in the office three days per week.
It is an environment where you will be directly rewarded financially for your contribution to the agency's success. Once settled in there will be the ability to work from home some day's of the week. This role also comes with a bonus structure on top of the salary.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO and Google Ads Manager etc.You will be required to submit an introduction video of yourself of no more than 60 seconds long along with your CV in the first instance.Part of the process will be an online written English test and personality test. If you don't follow the instructions to apply correctly you will automatically be discounted from the process. Employment Type