At Sense care Medical Staffing we are looking for HCAs to work in a care homes and nursing homes, starting ASAP. We are looking for Health care assistants who have previous experience working in this type of setting.Our locum workers benefit from
Dedicated consultant support
Varied career opportunities
Flexible working opportunities
Assistance with DBS
The hours of work are Monday to Sunday with varying shifts paid at hourly rate.You will have:
The role will include:
- Proven ability to provide quality care in care settings - Care Homes
- Effective communication and documentation skills.
- Evidence of managing your own workload and time.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and with a team
- Desirable Qualifications relevant to the role
- No Criminal Convictions
- Working care settings.
- Updating senior staff of any occurrences including residents/patient information and changes.
- Responsibility for completing paper work
- Completing application form and submitting them in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that any shifts taken are honoured unless in extreme emergencies
- Supporting the supervision policy of the company
- Completing all mandatory training
- Completing time sheets on time and following company policies and procedures.
- Promote the company and be an ambassador for the company
Sense Care Medical Staffing is an agency based in UK, which covers the South Yorkshire & North Midlands region.
Sense care Medical Staffing pride themselves in the positive and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.