You will be working for a long establish organisation based in Chester City Centre. Due to increased business levels over the last few months they are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk.Main duties
- Coding and Entering overhead invoices on the accounts system
- Sending out for authorisation of overhead Invoices
- Expense processing and payments
- Checking and authorising multi-currency invoices on the reservations system.
- Liaising with sales consultants and managers over invoice discrepancies
- Processing multi-currency payment runs
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Supplier queries via phone and email
- Team player with ability to use their own initiative
- Good at prioritising and ability to work to deadlines
- Competent in using various computer systems: Microsoft Dynamics, excel skills and a keenness to learn others.
- Minimum Qualifications: A level or equivalent
18k, training provided, 37.5 hours a week