We are excited to recruiting for a great new opportunity based in Norwich for a Project Manager with a production setting.
The objective of this role is to take full responsibility of onboarding new customers and projects to improve the introduction of new customers to the business through a more systematic and consistent approach to ensure a great customer experience whilst ensuring that the introduction remains on budget.
The responsibilities will include:
• Project plan preparation and communication both internally & externally.
• Full ownership of the project and all elements ensuring its smooth running, forward plan any problems and tack the appropriate requirements to ensure the customers' expectations are managed so products are executed correctly, are compliant, fit for purpose and delivered on time, within budget and within margin targets.
• Maintain key project approval documentation such as colour standards, CAD samples.
• Establish and manage project boxes to include approved assets and archiving such assets when the project is completed/lost.
• Managing information and ensuring that all relevant departments are aware and understand their tasks and deadlines (who, what, when).
• Connect with colleagues across the business to align operational deliverables.
• Gather all information from the customer and/or Sales Manager regarding the product and defining all impacted operations.
• General information concerning the project e.g. project name, name of customer, date of starting and finishing the project, annual revenue etc.
• Arranging customer approvals of cad samples and arranging any specific materials for trials.
• Arranging and hosting customer visits/meetings, face-to-face and via video conference.
• Liaising with the Business Development Director/Sales Director regarding future projects
• First point of escalation for any customer issues and to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution.
• Prepare agendas and working packs if required for the fortnightly Operations meetings.
• Run the fortnightly Operations meetings and management of follow-up actions.
• Project management experience.
• Well organised, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work under time pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Accountable, resilient and action orientated.
• Strong values around delivering high levels of customer service is essential.
• Collaborative nature with the ability to work within a team.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a professional and committed attitude.
• Strong multi-tasking and communication skills.
Prease apply online wit your updated CV.