At futures recruitment we are looking for a project manager to coordinate and oversee multiple projects. An important aspect of the role is communicating effectively with teams across the entire organisation and motivating them to use the appropriate project management tools to deliver projects to agreed targets, budgets and timescales. You will lead be hands-on in day to day activity within your project to help foster a delivery based culture.
Project Manager - Role and Responsibilities - Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing.
* Manage multiple small projects
* Responsible for cost, quality, design and delivery
*Accumulated a project portfolio of around 8-10 Million
* Manage the teams and project activities to ensure compliance with quality system and standards
* Ensure that appropriate project management tools are adopted and are used to communicate project plans and progress effectively across the whole organisation and to the
Project Manager - Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing
* Sound knowledge and understanding of project management techniques (PRINCE 2 advantageous)
* Must have worked with a manufacturer that designs their own product.
* Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates the ability to summarise complex issues effectively to people at all levels in the organisation
* Determination to hit deadlines and overcome barriers. Able to work under pressure and adapt to and organise changing priorities
* Experience of hands on project management.
Project Manager, Engineering, Manufacturing, Project Engineer,
If this role appeals to you, please do apply now!