Our client, a Franchised Motor trade dealership in Cambridge has the urgent requirment for a Temporary Collection & Delivery Driver to collect and deliver their customers cars for Servicing & MOT.
Mandatory Requirements For the Collection & Delivery Driver are:
- You must be presentable and have a personable and professional manner.
- Be experienced and comforatble driving large cars and 4x4's
- You must have no more than 6 points on your licence, and enjoy doing this type of work.
- Having good local knowledge of geography and road networks of Cambridgeshire Bedfordshire Hertfordshire and Suffolk
- Any motor trade experience would be highly advantageous
- You must have driven professionally for at least 5 years.
- Due to Insurance restrictions you must be a minimum of 30 years old
- You will be expected to wear a shirt & tie
Our client are a very friendly dealership with a very loyal customer base, so we are looking for someone that sees this as more than just a driving job. The rate of pay is £10.00 an hour, with holiday. Typical hours 8 till 6pm hours with Saturdays and overtime available. The initial work is 4 weeks but for the right the person there should be an extension to the contract.
Driver, Collection & Delivery Driver, Chauffer, Executive Taxi, Taxi Driver, Parts Delivery Driver, Motor trade, Dealership, Customer services. Cambridge St Neots Bury St Edmunds Bedford Newmarket Hitchin