Inventory Team Leader
(Warehousing & Logistics)
Magna Park, Lutterworth
37.5 Hours Per Week
Mon - Fri
14:00 - 22:00 (Flexibility needed)
£25,000 per annum
Are you looking to join a large well-respected company?
Do you want to assist in the opening of a brand new department in a brand new site?
If yes this is the role for you! We are currently recruiting for a new site based in Magna Park, Lutterworth that will be dealing with Healthcare Distribution
. My client has a strong focus on developing their staff to help improve the services they provide to their client.
So, what would I be doing?
- Developing relationships with Clients
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of the stock
- Engaging with the management team
- Providing meaningful feedback to drive improvements
- Managing a team of Team Leaders & Inventory Controllers
And what do I get?
- Great salary
- Nice hours
- Control over a new department in a new site
- Progression Opportunities
- Training & Development
- On-site Parking
But what experience do I need?
- Over 3 years of Management within an Inventory department
- Experience working across multiple temperature regimes
- Great knowledge of Data Analysis, Inventory Management Software & Forecasting
- Experience with WMS is preferable
- Experience within Medical, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Logistics/Warehousing is highly desirable
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and comes with great opportunities and the ability to really grow and develop a department. So, what are you waiting for APPLY NOW!