DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP is the UK's largest government department. We deliver products and services that are used by millions of people in the UK, every day and at key moments in their lives. We are looking for aice Manager to work with us on a once-in-a-generation digital transformation of these services.
DWP Digital use fresh ideas and leading edge technologies to create innovative, scalable digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of our 22 million users and to our amazing DWP colleagues.
We offer you brilliant work-life balance today, with flexible working options, flexi hours and flexi days off. And we'll help you build a great future with a strong Civil Service Pension, and guaranteed opportunities to learn, grow and develop as you launch a brilliant career supported by our Service Management community.Duties. Work. Projects.
Our Service Managers make sure DWP delivery high quality service management activities, on time and on budget.
It's a varied role and you'll take on a variety of key Service Management duties including reporting, incident management, problem management and management of services. And you'll work closely with Operations across all levels, driving increased service quality and improved customer service
You'll help our key stakeholders deliver world class services by providing a single view on service performance and brilliant business support.What skills, knowledge and experience will you need?
- Keep colleagues and stakeholders fully informed of plans, possibilities and progress. Deliver good customer service which balances quality and cost effectiveness.
Details. Workplace. Pay.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing. Respond constructively and objectively to comments and questions. Handle challenging conversations with confidence and sensitivity.
- Understands the operational processes of running and maintaining product or service, an understanding of DWP Benefit Paying Systems, experience of using Working Age applications would be desirable.
- Customer Services Management - (DDaT) - Level 2 - Resolves user requests to a minimum of the agreed service level agreement. Able to empathise with the end user. Uses customer-focused metrics to achieve a satisfying outcome.
- An understanding of digital products and services.
You'll join us in our brilliant digital hub in Blackpool. Find out more about our hubs here:
We also have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £27,565 a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth over 27%, and a generous leave package.We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Volunteering and charitable giving
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for more information and to start your application.