Digital Marketing Manager | Global Real Asset ManagerJob Title
: Digital Marketing ManagerJob Type
: London with remote workingSalary:
If you had the chance to join a leading pan-European real estate investment manager, with an impressive 37-year track record and forward-thinking attitude, would you consider it?
An incredible Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen with a top performing, London-based real asset manager. The firm has an AUM of over €40bn, a highly established network and is a pioneer in delivering new industry standards.
This hire comes at an exciting point to aid the firm in materialising their exciting new strategy for 2023 including cutting-edge technology, strong business partners and a keen eye for emerging market trends.Key Responsibilities
- Monitoring SEO and PPC performance and creating clear, actionable points to generate a steady performance increase
- Ongoing on- & off-page optimisation based on common SEO metrics for their websites
- Control and monitoring of analysis tools and applying knowledge to optimise and realign activities
- Lead the development of e-mail marketing including connection to various interfaces
- Having an eye on the market and digital marketing trends to realise potential for achieving our targets
- You have a good understanding of on-page and off-page SEO ranking factors
- Be able to optimise PPC campaigns under consideration of performance KPI's
- A solid understanding of e-mail marketing tools and interfaces with the ability to develop them further
- Possess excellent analytical skills and offer creative solutions
- A team player with the ability to show initiative
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established firm in a role whose work will impact the future direction of this globally recognised organisation. Please apply directly on this site.