Harvey Nash are assisting our client, a large Not for Profit organisation based in Newcastle to recruit an IT Procurement Manager on a fixed term contract basis for a period of 12 months.
You will be responsible for the management of the IT Procurement Plan, including executing tenders, supplier negotiations and achieving value for money, more specifically:
- Manage IT procurement projects, carrying out any tenders, negotiating with suppliers to achieve Value for Money
- Support all internal stakeholders on IT procurement to enable all divisions can deliver their IT projects
- Assist in delivering VfM by implementing the IT procurement plan through a combination of direct and indirect initiatives
- Manage strategic third party supplier relationships, including SLA meetings
- Ensure all procurement activities meet with all compliance regulations
- Support the Directors in leading and ensuring high performance across the team.
You will have demonstrable experience in all areas of IT Procurement including hardware, software cloud and telephony, be able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and ideally already have or be studying towards your CIPS.
This role is remote working at the moment but candidates should be prepared to travel to Newcastle when needed.