- Jun 07, 2021
- £60k - £80k
A Mixed Tax Manager is required for an established Top 50 firm in London to join a growing Tax department and lead up a team
Are you a Mixed Tax Manager who is interested in joining an established Top 50 firm in London who are well known for investing in their staff progression?
I'm working with a Top 50 firm in their search for a Mixed Tax Manager on a permanent basis to join their ever-growing tax department and work alongside a tax team of near 20 with multiple Senior Managers and Partners.
My client is seeking an individual who has strong working knowledge of Personal Tax and/or Corporate Tax and can demonstrate experience of team management, portfolio management and taking responsibility for final stage approvals. Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Review of corporate tax computations and income tax computations preparing by the Audit and Accounts team for clients within your portfolio
- Preparation and review of personal tax returns, P11Ds, ATED returns, EMI Scheme returns
- Managing workflow, deadlines and being the point of contact for your portfolio
- Responsible for communication with HMRC
- Managing, training and mentoring of junior staff members
- Preparation of invoices for clients
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in an established firm. If this position sounds of interest to you, please apply for consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.