Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss private bank that are present in Europe, Middle East and Asia. They are looking to continue adding top performing private bankers to the team and would be very interested in bringing on already established Private Banking teams. The Bank are flexible on which market the team might cover however they have a particular interest in Latin America CEE / CIS and the Middle East segments. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- To join the bank and bring on-board an established team of private bankers with whom you are already working and manging clients together
- Maintain and further build a portfolio of UHNWI international private clients, ideally from the emerging markets Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile), Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar) and Russia / CIS, with regular travel to the region
- Offer wealth management solutions and advice to clients such as investment products (equities, bonds, fixed income, stocks), portfolio management, financial advice and compliance procedures.
- Provide training and advise to members of your team in order to improve services to UHNWI clients and increasing portfolio assets and revenue generation
- Role reports to Market Head
- Ideally have a least 10 years' experience in private banking with at least 3 years' experience working as a team head within a small team of Private Bankers
- Have an existing network of U/HNWI private clients from international markets, focusing on Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay), Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain) and Russia / CIS / CEE
- Track record of developing Net New Money (NNM) and New To Bank (NTB) client assets as a team
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit to ensure a smooth transition from one institution to another
- To be located in Geneva or Zurich or willing to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.