Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Investment Manager who are looking to on-board a number of Investment Counsellor's to their new office in Luxembourg. This is part of a wider Group effort to increase their presence across the European markets. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for sustaining long term relationships with an existing client portfolio whilst delivering the highest level of client service at all times.
- To manage and maintain a client portfolio ranging between EUR 100-150 MM.
- To be the main point of contact for all clients whilst liaising with the analytics team and trading/investment departments across the business both in Luxembourg and globally.
- Constantly updating all clients on their current portfolio, market changes, current market strategies and the investment philosophy
- The role reports into the Team Head.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, focused on client retention and management of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) or Institutional clients.
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English.
- CFA regulated / CISI lvl 4 qualified / IMC or equivalent.
- Have the ability to listen, communicate and educate clients effectively with the ability to advise during both successful and testing times whilst maintaining a positive and professional approach.
- Located in Luxembourg or happy to relocate.